Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Willingham - Christmas Night - SANTA!

Our last Christmas celebration was Christmas night at my parent's house.
We had a huge surprise for my dad and I was so excited for him to open it!!


Here he is, we hid it in the basement and sent him on a short scavenger hunt because this would have been to obvious under the tree.

It's a Flat screen LCD TV!!! Me, Matt, Momma, Andrea and Robert went in together on it.
I think Daddy is pretty proud of it.



Momma got a photo book of me and Andrea.


Andrea got a Magic Bullet, but disappointingly, she did not break it out to fix us breakfast the next morning.
"Breakfast, it's always such a production!"- Lady from the Magic Bullet infomercial.


This was the Year of the Snuggie. Here are my parents sporting their matching blue snuggies.
I think they can join the same choir Ed and Dale are in. Could be interesting.....


Ok, That's all my news on the Christmas front. I hope all of you had as much fun as we did.
2010 - HERE WE COME!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where was I during the Snuggy-athon? I had no idea they got Snuggies for Christmas.

Unknown said...

Where was I during the Snuggy-athon? Who gave them Snuggies for Christmas?