Monday, December 28, 2009

My Husband is Crazy

Ever heard of a Polar Bear Swim? I think Matt may have started a new (insane) tradition on Christmas morning this year. Here he is on the pier. It's Christmas morning. It's 7:30. It's incredibly windy from remnants of storms and wind the day before. It's probably 25 degrees on the water. It actually snowed later that morning. (Have I sufficiently reminded you of how cold it was yet?)

Did I also mention he is crazy?


Matt in his festive green swimsuit and Christmas message emblazoned on his chest.
7:30 a.m. Christmas morning, 2009.


The jump.


The aftermath.

He said the water was so cold the air actually felt warm. He immediately ran up to the house and got a warm shower.

And I did not join him on this jaunt in the water. I only bundled up and grabbed my camera.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: