Thursday, December 16, 2010

Graby Bay

I am excited to be home for Christmas next week. This is my nephew, Gray's, first Christmas. We got him some sweet wooden toys from Ikea, but I imagine he'll be happy just playing with the paper and boxes the toys come in. Being and aunt and uncle is really fun for Matt and me. We like to shop for toys and stuff we think he'd like. We love to laugh at his crazy antics and messes because we can. We're not his parents. haha.

He's a good kid and very fun to play with. He likes my camera and has started reaching for it whenever I'm taking photos. He also likes electronics - he loves to play away on my laptop or push buttons on my cell phone. (I normally have these things turned off when he plays.)

He gets called "Baby Gray" a lot...he'll probably hate us for that eventually....and last week I was talking about him and accidentally called him Graby Bay. It stuck in my head of course. So here's my nephew, Graby Bay. He's getting so big, I wanted to get these memories on here before he's walking, talking and doing people's taxes. Plus right now, he still thinks I'm pretty cool.


Gray and Pop.
I think Gray was trying to swindle his Pop out of some money here with this trick memory game.


His teething toy is his green blankets. These blankets are never far from his side. He reminds me of Linus from Charlie Brown.


Love this face and smile.


Merry Christmas Graby Bay!! See you very soon!

No comments: