Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas and holiday cards for 2010!

It's officially the Christmas season! Thanksgiving has been celebrated, the turkey has been eaten and the leftovers are still hanging around. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the holiday season. I've had my house decorated for a week or so now. I always decorate before Thanksgiving so when I come home my house is all ready for the holidays. My own little corner of Christmas wonderland.

I've also got to get to work on our Christmas cards this year. Every year we seem to come up with something more and more elaborate. We've used Yearbook Yourself and last year we went back in time and to the future for our Christmas cards. Stevie and Wil have endured all sorts of photo taking torture as I strive to capture that perfect moment or family photo. I always order my prints for the cards online and I have to recommend Shutterfly for their high quality prints and service.

They have so many Christmas photo cards to choose from: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards.

Love the colors on this one.


Shutterfly also has great options on holiday cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cardsLove the song White Christmas and love the phrase "Merry and Bright" -
Plus these colors are awesome.


And these great photo calendars caught my eye. What a great way to enjoy your photos all year. A friend of mine had one of these on her desk at work with family photos mixed in with landscape photos of her hometown. Such a great Christmas present! http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
Wouldn't these make great gifts? They are also very reasonably priced.

I won't give away my Christmas card here just yet. Planning and sending out our Christmas card is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. I love getting them to so put me on your list! Leave your address in the comments so I can be sure you get a card from the Crockett's and be tell me which Shutterfly cards YOU think rocks!

p.s. If you're a blogger and would like 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly click here to take advantage of a great promotion: http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

May your family photos be full of smiles!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love that calendar idea! My new address is 1032 Rocksprings Loop. Weogufka, AL 35183. I love ya, Ashley!

Margaret Myers said...

You know you better send me a Xmas card!! I love it!