Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy 7 Years, Matt!

Today I celebrate 7 years of marriage to my best friend. We've been together since 2001 and I almost don't remember what my life was like before him. It's like he's been around all along. Happy Anniversary sweetie. I am so happy and blessed to share my life with you. You make it better everyday.


We decided to see each other before the ceremony. I was so glad for this because I was extremely nervous, but I was fine as long as Matt was around.


This is right as the grandmothers and mothers of the bride are being seated. Matt came over to say hello before he walked his mom down the aisle. I was very nervous/excited and this little moment with him really calmed me down. I'm so glad the photographer got it on camera.



The Kiss.


And another kiss as we left the reception and headed to Tuscaloosa.

An absolutely wonderful day! Here's to MANY MANY more!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Matt said...

Happy anniversary, Ashley Rae Willingham Crockett!