Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Matt and I will be in Florence for the weekend. I’m really looking forward to having a long visit at home that isn’t as rushed as our weekend visits. I always end up feeling like I just don’t get quite enough time with everyone, so a longer visit will be nice.

Disney’s Very Merry Christmas Party was really fun. Cinderella’s castle was gorgeous. It had tiny icicle lights dripping from the roof. It was magical.

We saw:

Mickey and Minnie, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Beast, Belle, Ariel, Woody, Jesse, Pooh, Snow White, Piglet, Tigger, Mary Poppins, Bert, Alice, and even Santa Claus. The weather was very chilly. We didn’t ride my favorite ride, Splash Mountain, because we didn’t want to get wet in 40 degree weather. I think they actually turned the water down so it wouldn’t splash so much, but we still decided to skip it. The fireworks show and parade were really entertaining.


Fireworks


Riding my favorite ride, the Tomorrowland Transit Authority

This Thanksgiving I am thankful for: God and his love and forgiveness, Matt, my parents, Andrea, Matt's family, Margaret, Steve and Wil, a good job, a nice place to live, vacations, health, family support, friends, reliable transportation, prayer, people who say Thank you, polite kids, funny stories, my warm bed, the means to do the fun things Matt and I enjoy. This isn't a very philosophical list, but, it's things I am thankful to enjoy. God Bless all of you this Thanskgiving and be safe in your travels.

1 comment:

Julie Young said...

That looks like so much fun! Those pictures look like a post card or something. I bet that it was so pretty there. Thanks for the update. Happy Thanksgiving!