Monday, November 26, 2007

Iron Bowl Aftermath

We've had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was great to be with family and have some time at home to relax. I got to see my grandparents and spend time with Matt's family as well. Normally, Matt and I split up on visits home, but, we were able to visit more places together on this visit so that was certainly nice.

The Iron Bowl did not go so well for me this year, but, it was fun to watch. There is always next year. I couldn't believe it when the dog bit the Auburn player. Clearly, the dog was an not an Auburn fan. hahaha. Bama played well and I hope I'll get to watch them in a bowl game.

We've been decorating for Christmas last night and tonight. We're looking forward to a few weeks of being home and relaxing before we head to New York for our holiday/anniversary trip.
Here are a few pictures from the Thanksgiving holidays.

Thanksgiving Dinner at the Crocketts

My dad created a gingerbread replica of our house, complete with a satellite dish.


Andrea perfects her masterpiece

Matt and I teamed up to create this gingerbread house and candy yard. Notice the blue swimming pool in the back made with Mike and Ike tropical candies. We also have a diving board made out of Bubble Tape.


I am really proud of my Bubble Tape bow on our house and my calligraphy inspired initial on our snow covered roof.

Me and Andrea with the quilts and our Grandma and Grandpa Burns.

The Burns Grandkids:
bottom row: Andrea, Ashley, Matt, Rebekah, Elizabeth
top row: Jeremy, Amy, Jordan

1 comment:

Julie Young said...

Looks like you guys had a good visit home. I love the gingerbread houses!!