Thursday, November 29, 2007

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells...

We've been doing a lot of Christmas decorating since we got home Sunday night. I'm very proud of our tree. Even though it is artificial, it still has some touches of the outdoors. It's looks really nice in our living room even though it's pretty big. I have a tree in the living room, in the guest bedroom, on the dining room table, and on the coffee table. We even put some decorations outdoors. Elizabeth said we were the "Wrights of Tallahassee". We're not even close and I'd actually like to find the "Wrights" of Tallahassee. Stevie and Wil would love a car ride and Matt and I would get to search for the lights all over town. We may have to add that to our Christmas agenda.

We have Christmas related plans almost every weekend of December. Market Days is this weekend, parties and the symphony is next weekend, and parties and the Nutcracker the next. I love attending all the holiday festivities. If I could only keep my shopping to a minimum I'd be great. :-) I've found lots of presents for people this year and it's been hard trying to break down my ideas for the best one. That's part of the fun of the season to me, finding a fun gift for everyone. We've adopted a Christmas angel this year. It's a baby boy who wants a light up toy and diapers. I imagine he probably wants the light-up toy and his parents want the diapers. :-) Smart parents. I'm going to try to get him practical and fun things. Whatever he gets from us will be his Christmas from Santa this year so I want to make it really good. It's going to be fun to shop for a baby. I hope I get his sizes right.

I'm posting some pictures of our Christmas tree and the lights on our porch. Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!



Our living room Tree



Our front yard, Candy cane and Icicles

No comments: